Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yarn... my new thing!

I am just loving yarn lately! My roommate turned me back on to knitting and making circle scarves (as we call them) a few months ago and I haven't stopped since. Because we live at the beach, winter really is the only time that it seems okay to knit and make winter accessories out of yarn... there's something wrong about knitting in the summer. So I am on a roll making scarves, toboggans and these fantastic circle scarves and won't stop until Spring arrives! Let me know if you'd like to custom order anything. I'd be happy to knit you up something in your favorite color! Email me for pricing and options.


Acrylic Wool Blend - Color: Low Tide

 
I can't get enough of it!


Order a Circle Scarf - $28
Email Abilea20@aol.com



Low Tide

Bark

Gray with Brown

Cobalt

Cream

Silky Cream



1 comment:

  1. I love the bark color, I am going to wear it next weekend skiing at Snowshoe.

    ReplyDelete