Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Forgotten Paintings


I am currently rebuilding my website www.abigaillea.com. It hasn't been updated since 2006... sad, I know. I've been busy working for other companies and updating their websites. So now I am taking the time to rebuild and update mine. It should launch in the next few weeks. Many paintings have been painted since 2006 and there are some that never made it on the website... here is the first batch I wanted to share with you.

A few years ago, Wilmington Plastic Surgery commissioned me to do a series of six paintings for their waiting room areas in the Oleander Dr. office. The painting's colors were picked to match the office's interior look and feel. So if you have any Botox done or plastic surgery you will be greeted by my paintings on your way in! These are some of my absolute favorite!

 18x24 Acrylic + Mixed Media
Location: Wilmington Plastic Surgery, Wilmington, NC


 Acrylic + Mixed Media
Location: Wilmington Plastic Surgery, Wilmington, NC




Series of Three
3'x3' Acrylic on Canvas
Location: Wilmington Plastic Surgery, Wilmington, NC



No comments:

Post a Comment